Well at Work F21 - Stream 1
Select "Add to Cart" to register. IMPORTANT: Please do not select "Invoice" as your payment method on checkout. This is not an option for this course and will only delay your access to the course content. Payment must be made by credit card immediately upon registration to avoid any delays. If you or your organization require an invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Well at Work:
A Coach Training Program for Professionals Who Manage Workplace Mental Health
Stream 1: Working with Individuals
78 hours, $3450 + HST
Begins September 24, 2021
Textbooks included in tuition and mailed to you
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS COURSE
- This course contains two sections that build toward a coaching skill set that is focused on the mental health and wellbeing at work. We begin with learning to coach this with individuals, moving deeper toward a culture of wellbeing at the organizational level
- Hybrid model instruction means both live and self-directed learning
- Small group coaching circles in which to coach and be coached for practical application
- Instruction provided by engaging teachers that are both qualified professional coaches and long-time psychotherapists
- All work can be done from home; you will need a reliable internet connection to do so
Course Dates: Fall 2021
Part 1: Welcome and Orientation
- September 24, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST.
Part 2: Coaching with Individuals
- Thursday evenings, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
- September 30, October 7, 14, 28, November 4, 25, and December 2, 2021.
Part 3: Coaching with Individuals: Core Training
- December 6-10, 8:30-4:30
- Live at Red Maple Coaching & Counselling Services, 41 Erb Street East, Waterloo